Poll Closed 
| |
Ford Muscle
23 2007, 03:49 PM
Quote Post

Ultimate Badass

Members
9- 06

ask Nick Hogan lol or the NASCAR driver. the NASCAR driver was pretty level-headed and down to earth. Nick Hogan came across as arrogant to me

Upgrades:
- 20 x 8.5 Deep Dish Bullit Rims
- 275 Toyo Proxes T1-R
- Eibach Lowering Springs
- Magnaflow Axelback Exhaust
- 3D Carbon Rear Window Louvers
- Window Tint
- Interior Package
- MTX Audio sub in Trunk
- MTX Audio amp
- Roush pedals
- Red Leather Interior
- C&L Cold Air Intake
- Diablosport Predator & tune
- MGW Shifter
- SLP Longtubes with catted X-pipe
- Coast Driveline Aluminum Drive Shaft
- BMR front safety loop
- FRPP 4.10 gears
- Edelbrock Upper & Lower Control Arms

Coming when I got $$$:
- Kenne Bell 2.6L S/C
- Forged Pistons, rods and crank

PMEmail Poster
Raipier
27 2007, 01:00 AM
Quote Post

gimme Fuel, gimme Fire, gimme that which i Desire, oooh!!
Group Icon

Donator
1- 03

That time that Nick crashed happened like a while ago. He is actually part of a team team now though. Before I think he was trying out for that Mopar team. Course he did crash the saem spot twice. I thought it was hilarious.

Green '96 Ford Probe GT-ZE
JDM 2.5L V6 KLZE engine / ebay CAI / SS AutoChrome Headers / 2.5" TW Testpipe / Custom 2.5" Catback Exhaust / DTM Muffler / XTD stage 3 Clutch / MX3 Flywheel / Poly filled mounts / Clear Corner turn signals / Charcoal painted stock rims

Silver '87 Nissan 300ZX

PMEmail PosterAOLYahooMSN
Ford Muscle
28 2007, 04:09 PM
Quote Post

Ultimate Badass

Members
9- 06

yea lol it was funny but like sad at the same time that it didn't seem to phase him lol. i hope for his sake and the car that he has gotten some more skill.

PMEmail Poster
WOLFatNCSU
   29 2007, 10:41 AM
Quote Post

OMG_TRBO
Group Icon

Donator
16- 03

" (CNN) -- The teenage son of wrestling icon Hulk Hogan was discharged Monday from a Florida hospital after he slammed his Toyota Supra into a palm tree in a wreck local police called "spectacular."
art.nick.bollea.ap.jpg

Nick Bollea, 17, was driving at a "high rate of speed" when he wrecked Sunday evening, police say.
Click to view previous image
1 of 3
Click to view next image

A representative answering the patient information line at Bayfront Medical Center in St. Petersburg, Florida, said Nick Bollea, 17, had been discharged. Bollea is the son of Hogan, whose real name is Terrence Bollea.

Bollea's passenger in the Sunday crash, John Graziano, 22, remained in critical condition at Bayfront on Monday afternoon, said hospital spokeswoman Nancy Waite.

"Nick is currently at the hospital with John and his family," said Bollea's mother, Linda Hogan, in a statement. "His sole concern is for the well-being of his friend. On behalf of my family, we ask that your thoughts and prayers be with John and his loved ones."

Nick Bollea was driving at a "high rate of speed" Sunday evening when he lost control of the yellow Supra, said Wayne Shelor, a spokesman for the Clearwater, Florida, police.

The car "inexplicably left the roadway," jumped a median and crashed into a palm tree just east of downtown, Shelor said.

"It destroyed the car," he said.

Firefighters had to extract Bollea and Graziano from the wreckage. Both were flown by helicopter to Bayfront Medical Center, Shelor said.

Police shut down the mile-long Court Street, the main east-west thoroughfare through central Clearwater, as they investigated the accident, he said.

"It was a spectacular wreck," Shelor said.

Footage from the crash site showed Hogan speaking to paramedics and police officers and talking on a cell phone. Hogan later went to the St. Petersburg hospital, Shelor said. Video Watch Hogan on the scene with the mangled car
advertisement

No charges have been filed, according to Clearwater police.

Hogan, one of the top professional wrestlers of the 1980s and 1990s, is featured in the VH1 reality show "Hogan Knows Best." His son, wife Linda and daughter Brooke regularly appear on the show. Nick Bollea is known to viewers as "Nick Hogan.""

user posted image

user posted image
1996 Nissan 240SX
- S13 Cams
- Hawk performance ceramic brake pads
- Megan Racing Short Throw
- SPL Solid Subframe Bushings
- SPL SS clutch line
- Motoria 3" catback
- JWT Pop Charger
Jesus hates low performance drivers.
user posted image

http://www.carolinanissans.com

PMEmail PosterUsers WebsiteAOL
crusher103
29 2007, 03:19 PM
Quote Post

THIS IS SPARTA!!!!!

Members
7- 04

LOL owned, he has like 3 supras too, they are pretty all crazy, but thats just funny and they are still filming Hogan Knows Best which is actually a pretty funny show, if U havent watched it I recommend U do, U'll def. laugh

96 Black I30t A.K.A Big Black
SSIM'd 3.0//rev-up cams//OBX V2//LOL exhaust//Lowered//SSRs

97 Maxima SE Quaife'd 5spd A.K.A dunno yet.....
T04E//HKS SSQV//tial 38mm//3" goodies// e-manage//Profec e-01//Maxspeed&AGX//dyno'd @ 350whp/340wtq 9psi

PMEmail PosterAOLYahoo
WOLFatNCSU
29 2007, 06:01 PM
Quote Post

OMG_TRBO
Group Icon

Donator
16- 03

the value of every other mkIV supra in the world went up.

Ford Muscle
30 2007, 04:33 PM
Quote Post

Ultimate Badass

Members
9- 06

lol yea

PMEmail Poster
ProLiFik
1 2007, 11:13 AM
Quote Post

Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile.
Group Icon

Site Owner
27- 02

Damn that sucks, wonder what he will be driving next.

BTW after this month, I think i'll set up a category which you will be able to upload pics of your car after admin approval of the pic. I'm not gonna do the slide show b/c of space and inconvenience for some on slower connections and computers. Basically it will be a random pic every time you refresh the portal.

user posted image
I'll miss you Integra :(

--2000 Honda S2000
AEM CAI V2
Factory Optioned Out
New Top w/ Glass window
04-05 Wheels
5% Tint all around
Berk Test Pipe
Megan Track Series Coilovers
s2000 UK Alignment

Ford Muscle
1 2007, 07:14 PM
Quote Post

Ultimate Badass

Members
9- 06

that's cool. i've got some new pics, so i guess i'll upload them.

PMEmail Poster
()

Topic Options (7) «  ... 5 6 [7]  Reply to this topicStart new topicStart Poll  

[ Script Execution time: 0.0473 ]   [ 14 queries used ]   [ ]